Lebron James Girlfriend


LeBron James' girlfriend is a woman named Savannah Brinson. The NBA star and his high school sweetheart have been together for years and have two children together. They seem like a happy couple, but recent cheating allegations have painted a different picture of the two.

A rumor buzzed around the internet about Brinson cheating on her man with another NBA player, Rashad Lewis. Most people say it's not true, including Lewis, who called into a radio station to proclaim his innocence.

“I have no idea,” Lewis told the radio host on 97.9 The Box when asked how the rumors surfaced. “That’s what I’m trying to figure out…now I come home and I hear the same rumors…those rumors are 100 percent false, they’re not true, I don’t know how they came up.”
Some say the rumors are why James hasn't been playing too well in the NBA finals recently..