No Comment on New Buried Treasure Shop

.
A while ago I wrote here about the Buried Treasure shop that had just opened in Eastbourne, at the time I wrote to the Portable Antiquities Scheme's Finds Liaison Officer, charged with liaison with PAS artefact-hunting partners and other members of the public in the area about portable antiquities about this matter. Sadly Ms Smith is too busy (perhaps busy dealing with artefact-finding "partners") to even acknowledge receipt of a query from a non-collecting member of the public. So much for "outreach". I get the impression that the PAS in Sussex have nothing to say about this new outlet for the British trade in "portable antiquities". I bet if I wrote to her in the guise of a local detectorist and said I'd found a golden helmet she'd have answered.